05 July 2008

My Review of Rocky Buzz Off! T-Shirt - Mossy Oak, Long Sleeve (For Men)

Originally submitted at Sierra Trading Post

Closeouts. The Rocky Buzz Off! long sleeve shirt offers not only the superior camo patterns of Mossy Oak, but the added bonus of outstanding insect protection. Buzz Off! insect-repellent treatment. Long sleeves. Crew neck. Square-cut hem. 100% cotton. Machine wash, dry. Russia. ...

Buy one now!

By CrimsonCrow from Maine on 7/5/2008

4out of 5

Sizing: Feels half size too small

Pros: Comfortable, Camo Design, Breathable, Buzz Off bug repellant

Cons: A bit rough textured

Best Uses: Hiking, Any outdoor activity, Mosquito-land, Gardening

I don't hunt, at all. But I like to spend time outdoors. This is the first summer I've actually put in a garden because I can handle the biting bugs. Here in blackfly-mosquito-deerfly-horsefly-midgie heaven, this top is tops!

I mean it! We have bugs!

thumbnail

(legalese)

No comments: