03 February 2007

It's been a long long long time

It's been months since I've blogged. Dark days of the soul...

My cat, Slim, seems to have miscarried. She never seemed to have problems. Just went from pregnant to in heat. I never found anything that might have once been embryonic kittens.

She is fine. Healthy, fat even. I had her spayed.

At the moment she is sleeping in her crate.

I am currently sitting on my couch, typing away on my new MacBook:
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache (per processor): 4 MB
Memory: 2 GB

The first laptop I've ever owned.

We finally got snow. My pal, PS, has invited me up for a short walk to look for tracks. I will go in spite of my deeply entrenched lethargy.

I'm listening to: Long, Long, Long by The Beatles

No comments: